As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dead by Daylight Wiki:Regras
Para master a Wiki de Dead by Daylight livre de spam e itens desnecessários, há certas regras que pedimos que você obedeça quando estiver editando na Wiki:
§1 Dead by Daylight EULA
- Qualquer coisa contra o Acordo Final de Licença do Dead by Daylight e/ou políticas da marca não é permitida na Wiki.
§2 Conduta de Edição
- Vandalismo, Spam e edições maliciosas não são permitidos.
- Publicidades não são permitidas.
- Evite postar conteúdo redundante.
- Conteúdo falso ou difamatório não é permitido.
§3 Material com Direitos Autorais
- Uploading copyrighted material which is in blatant violation of fair use is not permitted.
- In case copyrighted material is uploaded to the Wiki, the uploader takes legal responsibility for it.
- Wiki Material containing the Copyright:Wiki Template was made specifically to be used on the Wiki and people seeking to use it for other purposes must have explicit permission from the authors.
§4 Padrões de Communicação
- Respeite a todos.
- Harassment, insults and personal attacks are not tolerated. Keep discussion as civil as possible.
- Defamation can result in a block without warning.
§5 Conteúdo Especulativo
- Avoid posting speculative content on the Wiki. This includes leaked content.
- The Wiki Administrators reserve the right to delete any content not confirmed by BHVR from the Wiki.
§6 Article and File Deletions
- We are not a file-hosting service. If an image is uploaded and not integrated into a useful article soon after, we reserve the right to delete it without notice.
- Articles that do not meet the standards described here may also be deleted.
§7 Edit Warring
- A contributor must not perform more than three reversions, in whole or in part, to a single Dead by Daylight Wiki article within a 24 hour period.
- This does not imply that reverting three times or fewer is acceptable.
- For the purpose of counting reverts, these are excluded:
- reverting your own changes
- fixing simple vandalism
- removing posts by a banned user
- reverting edits clearly not adding anything to the article
- reverting edits to your user pages
- Using alternate accounts to bypass this rule is also a violation of policy.
- In case users progressively revert changes from one another more than three times, the affected article will be locked until the users reach consensus.
- The consequences of breaking this rule are decided on a case-by-case basis, but can result in a block if the Wiki Administrators deem it necessary.
§8 External Links
- External links to other Wikis are generally not allowed. Exceptions to this rule are decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Links to official sources related to Dead by Daylight or BHVR are allowed.
- Vandalism includes:
- Removing valid content without explanation or an explanation that makes no sense.
- Posting items strictly forbidden by these rules.
- Adding any kind offensive words, terms or phrases to articles.
- Adding gibberish/nonsense to articles.
- A user can be blocked by Administrators if they deem necessary to do so.
- Blocks may be appealed if their duration doesn't exceed one month. This can be done in a few ways:
- On their talk page if it is unlocked
- By contacting an Administrator
- On the Wiki's Discord Server
§11 Username Policy
- Offensive, misleading, or otherwise unacceptable usernames are not allowed and will be blocked indefinitely until the username is changed.
- For that matter, the user should appeal on their talk page after they changed their username.
§12 Alternate Accounts
- Maintaining more than one account is generally discouraged.
- Abusing alternate accounts will not be tolerated.
Obrigado por seguir essas regras.